Ballyholme Pupils Together
At Ballyholme Primary School every pupil has a voice. This voice is known as ‘Ballyholme Pupils Together’.
This panel of pupils are elected from P5-P7 by their fellow pupils to represent their opinions and raise issues with Mr Hewitt and governors in the school.
This council is responsible for the views and opinions of all pupils along with developing our Eco Schools Programme.
Ballyholme Pupils Together are also responsible for selecting our schools charities for each academic year and planning, promoting and implementing whole school charity events.
As a member of this committee pupils will:
- Represent all pupils and include as many people as possible
- Take time to listen to all pupils and communicate their views
- Feed back to pupils about what happened about their views
- Make things happen – or explain why they can’t!
- Encourage good environmental practice within our local environment
- Monitor and evaluate the action plan for the year
- Maintain the Eco School and council notice boards
Ballyholme Eco Super Heroes